I finally took the plunge and upgraded this site to a business account. I have been waiting FOR YEARS to do this, and I realize there will never be that perfect time, or that magic angel whispering in my ear to do it now. I just have to DO IT! And so I am!
What are some of my personal goals for next year?
- Read or listen to 52 books.
- Save up 3 months of living costs in case of emergency.
- Pay down our 2 car loans.
- Set up a weekly and monthly newsletter with Tiny Letter.
- Collect all of my haikus into one concise book to shop around.
- Launch 1-2 online classes.
- Record and market one music album and associated video components.
- Host a monthly crafting experience.
- Grow my TupperWare and essential oils businesses.
- Create and maintain an inventory for my online jewelry store.
As you can see, I have more than a few things on my mind! But, I will be breaking them down into bite sized steps, and enjoying the experiences as I go.
One thought on “My Goals for 2019”
I enjoyed reading this so much, and it was definitely a good motivator for me to get going on having greater discipline about my own blog and goals for 2019.