The Day of Thanksgiving is finally here!
I am thankful for:
- My family – Skotte, my mom, my brother, my two loving dogs, wonderful in-laws, great aunts, uncles, and cousins!
- Food to eat
- A place to live
- Terrific friends – too many to name but I love you all!
- Books to read to inspire, teach, and entertain us
- The Internet – it’s hard for me to remember life before the internet, as so many of my friends and family are connected through it. And I met a lot of my friends through it. I am grateful any time I can log on!
- TV, Radio & Movies – to see and hear our favorite books come alive, to be entertained, to learn new things, watch and hear the news from all over the world, and keeping hope alive with inspiration of how to make the world a better place.
These are the true Spices and Flavors of our life!
Thank you all for being in my life!
Our Tiny Earth has posted a list of places here you can get Free Thanksgiving Dinners here in Rochester, NY.
Thank you for that, Our Tiny Earth!