I joined the 30 Days of Lists December edition!
This is the only time of year…
- I listen to Christmas music. (Totally not true!)
- I go caroling!
- I write a holiday letter to send to friends and family all over the world.
- I become obsessed with red, white, green, and everything Christmas. (Mostly true!)
- I write to some friends and family… everyone is important, and keeping in touch, even this one time a year, is so important to me.
- I sit around in the dark looking at tree lights, wishing for inner peace. (I might do this at other times of year, but mostly during this one!)
- I really enjoy snow. Having a white Christmas would be lovely, but without blizzard conditions, please!
- I enjoy wrapping presents.
- I occasionally wish for 80 degree sunny days of Summer.
- I have regrets about the previous 11 months. (I usually look forward instead of back.)