I am participating in the 30 Days of Lists December edition!
- I have been making Pork Roast with Fennel, Thyme and Rosemary (a recipe I got from Wegmans!) as a Christmas dinner for the past decade! They even let me make it when we went for Christmas in Kansas.
- St. Lucia Festival – I even got to be the Lucia twice! It was quite an honor for me.
- Decorating the Tree
- Putting lights outside
- Eating some really good chocolate during the holiday season
- Making cloth toys for the dogs for Christmas presents
- Opening “Santa’s Workshop” each year to make presents for family and friends
- Writing New Year’s Resolutions
- Celebrating Christmas and New Year’s with my family
- Listening to the Hallelujah Chorus at least once (probably more!)